Monday, August 1, 2011

Interview with Miss Finland Universe 2011, Pia Pakarinen!

DELEGATE COUNTRY: Finland
DELEGATE NAME: Pia Pakarinen

Questions:

1.Tell us something that many people don't know about you.
I love Finnish sauna. I even have my own at my home in the city apartment.


2. What's inside your bag right now?
My wallet, perfume, business cards of mine, calendar, mobile phone and some make-up stuff.

3. Name three things you can't live without.
I can´t live without my relatives, mobilephone and calendar

4. If you are given three wishes, what would it be and why?
I would stop the climate change, end the wars and to give everybody drinkable water. All these things make the world a better place for everyone.

5. Describe the town where you grew up.
I was born in Juuka. It´s a very small town in Eastern Finland. There is about 5000 inhabitant at the moment. My childhood home was a lovely old and big house that used to be a school before. We had lot of animals like cats, dogs, hens, ducks, sheep and rabbits. I spent my days taking care and playing with them.

6. Tell us about your fashion sense & style.
Because my work is in public I must follow the fashion trends, trying to find there something is suitable for me. I like nice feminine style with a bit of glamour.

7. Any beauty secrets that you would like to share the readers of Missosology?
Pay attention your eating habits. I think that you are what you eat. I like to eat healthy and organic food.

8. What is your worst quality?
Sometimes I´m too pedantic and seeking perfection.

9. In a sea of beautiful universal women that shall set foot in Brazil, what would make you stand out?
I´m proud that I´m presenting Finland. Like other countries we also have our special culture, language, maners and nature. Those things made me to be who I am and a special one. I’m confident with myself and my backround and I think that power I ‘ve got inside of me lights out for everyone who wants to see it.

10. What's the biggest mistake that you've made in your life and what did you do to make it right?
I can’t name any major mistakes I’ve done in my life. Of course there is plenty of smaller mistakes like everyone that I’ve made. I try to keep thinking that mistakes are for learning and without them You can’t grow up as a person.

11. Any message for your Missosology Fans?
Thank you for the support, please keep supporting me in Brazil! :) Big kisses for everybody around the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com